Membership Has Its Benefits
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely path at times. When you become a NAWBO member, you tap into a community of more than 5,000 leaders, visionaries, innovators and trailblazers—of all sectors, sizes and stages of business development—who understand you and can help you succeed in your business, lifestyle and community in a way like no other. Be part of the NAWBO mission.
Benefits of Joining
Why Join an Association?
What’s Next Once You Join?
• Be a part of local, national and even international communities of women.
• Draw from their energy, excitement and insights.
• Share your trials and celebrate your successes.
• Power your voices together to affect positive change.
• Learn and grow as women, leaders and business owners.
• Tap into opportunities to increase your visibility.
• Access resources from partners dedicated to your success.
• Reach back and bring up the next generation of women entrepreneurs.
• And so much more…
The more you engage, the more you’ll get out of your member experience!
Key Membership Benefits:
Eligible to serve on local and national boards
PerkSpot progam merchant savings
Eligible to speak at virtual Connect & and Learn webinars (125 avg. attendance)
Eligible to submit content for NAWBO One monthly e-publication (30,000+ subscribers)
Listing on the national online member directory
Access to local and national member rosters
Early Bird Discount to National events
Receive all NAWBO publications and communications
Notification of legislation affecting your business
Access to monthly webinars on Virtual Connect & Learn
Discount for Enterprise Software and Professional Services by One Page Business Plan
Discounts to UPS, Dell, Office Depot, Cision PR Newswire, Enterprising Women Magazine, Constant Contact
Benefits From Our Partners
In addition to all the intangible benefits that come simply from “belonging” to NAWBO, our affinity partners are proud to offer our members exclusive discounts and opportunities valued at up to $5,000.
Click on a partner below to learn more about their NAWBO Member benefits.