Become a Partner
Choose an Opportunity that Meets Your Needs
NAWBO has sponsorship opportunities and benefits designed to meet the needs of every business. Don’t see an opportunity that meets your needs exactly? Let’s customize one together.
Below are some partner benefits to rotate through.
Platinum Corporate Sponsor
- Up to 8 NAWBO Corporate memberships
- Invitation for a senior executive to sit on the NAWBO National Advisory Council
- Includes Platinum Sponsor benefits and recognition at National Women’s Business Conference
- Logo recognition on all NAWBO proprietary communication platforms
- Title Sponsor of NAWBO ONE e-publication
- Includes Title Sponsor benefits and recognition in the annual membership drive
- Logo recognition home and corporate partner page
- Corporate partner profile page
- Up to 4 uses of NAWBO’s membership mailing list
- Invitation to work with NAWBO leadership to develop customized strategy and action plan
for increasing access and visibility in local/regional target markets
Certification Program Sponsor
- Logo on Certification landing page
- Logo on select communications to membership
- Logo on Certification communications
- Seat on NAWBO Advisory Council
- Recognition at Leadership Academy
- Recognition at National Women’s Business Conference
- Opportunity to participate in breakout sessions or roundtable at National Women’s Business Conference and/or Leadership Academy
- One e-blast to NAWBO database
- Access to Certification participants in Welcome Package
Leadership Academy Presenting Sponsor
- Advertorial featured in NAWBO ONE e-publication
- Branding featured in collateral
- Logo recognition on website
- Recognition in social media
- Welcome remarks at the Leadership Academy
- Dedicated table to distribute information
- Additional speaking time
- 6 tickets for company representatives
$1 Million+ Annual Retreat Sponsor
- Logo on event registration page
- Recognition during event by NAWBO host
- Opportunity to address audience for up to 3 minutes in a video
- Opportunity to provide attendee gift to be distributed on-site
- Logo on all e-communications promoting event
- Logo on $1 Million+ page
- Logo on social media posts promoting the $1 Million+ as appropriate
- Opportunity to include resources in the NAWBO University for $1 Million+ members
- Opportunity to sit on the $1 Million+ Advisory Board
HERstory in the Making Presenting Sponsor
- Branding featured in all promotional e-communications
- Logo recognition on event landing page
- Recognition in social media
- Welcome remarks during virtual summit
- Additional recognition throughout virtual summit
- Invitation to include short message/downloadable resource in post-event eblast
- Inclusion in NAWBO ONE e-publication coverage of the event
National Women’s Business Conference Platinum Sponsor
- Recognition and promotion throughout the conference as a Platinum Sponsor
- Invitation for senior executive to participate in speaker introductions and/or breakout sessions
- Logo recognition in conference promotional materials, website, on-site program book and
general session sponsor logo loop
- Signage with corporate logo displayed prominently throughout the conference
- 10 complimentary full conference registrations
- Double-size exhibit booth with prime positioning and 4 exhibit hall-only staff badges
- Full-page ad in the on-site program book with premium placement
- Exclusive invitation for 2 representatives to attend a special VIP event
Choose from Platinum, Diamond, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels to provide support to our community of women business owners year-round.
Support national events like Leadership Academy, HERstory in the Making, Presidents Onboarding, Advocacy Days and the National Women’s Business Conference.
Virtual Programming Sponsor
Sponsor an inspirational podcast or webinar, Mastermind-style event or DEI&B training. We offer a variety of formats to choose from.
Evolve NAWBO’s technology to meet the future needs of our community of women business owners to continue powering their dreams.
Help grow our Certification program that’s giving all women entrepreneurs access to WBE and/or MWBE certification and support.
$1 Million+ Sponsor
Provide a transformational blueprint to women entrepreneurs who are current or previous owners of larger companies.
Invest in providing education and connections to the next generation of women business owners and NAWBO members.