October 17-19, 2021
1) It’s one of a kind! The WBC is the only event of its kind that brings together hundreds of women business owners and our community of supporters from across the U.S. each year to connect, learn, be inspired and grow.
2) It’s virtual and personal! This is a virtual event that’s as near in person as you can get. That means it’s super easy to attend from anywhere in the world but you’ll feel energy and excitement just like you’re in a packed room.
3) It’s incredibly affordable! At just $195 for members and $250 for non-members, the cost is a no-brainer investment in yourself and your business. It includes three full days of live programming, plus several pre-conference activities.
4) It’ll power your dream! The theme this year is “Power Your Dream” and all activities and sessions are designed to do just that, whether your dream is to sustain your current level of success or take it to the next level.
5) It’s focused on the future! Our major focuses for 2021 are technology and sustainability. The world has changed in ways we never imagined possible. How can we sustain ourselves through this time and times to come? What technologies will we tap into to drive more progress? We’ll tackle these questions and more.
6) Its speakers are world-class! Hear from exceptional women like Jessica Matthews, inventor, venture capitalist and co-founder of Uncharted Power; Diana Nyad, the first person to swim from Cuba to Florida and now journalist, speaker and author; and Cleo Wade, poet, activist and best-selling author.
7) It’s socially responsible! We’re coordinating a bra drive as part of this year’s conference experience where attendees are invited to donate their gently used bras to benefit women in need at a shelter in New Orleans, Louisiana. We’ll even share the impact of our donations after!
8) It’s so much fun! Connect with other women business owners through a variety of fun activities sprinkled throughout the conference days, like morning workouts, happy hours with networking and interactive activities like scavenger hunts with prize giveaways, plus, a gala where we celebrate our award winners.
9) It’s your one-stop for shopping and resources! Our virtual exhibit hall is the place to be before, after and between sessions. Our partners will be there to greet you with excellent business resources. Plus, other women business owners have products and services to engage and delight you.
10) It’s an opportunity to get noticed! Put your business front and center with other women business owners; this event offers plenty of opportunity! Apply to be a session speaker, take out an advertisement in the program book or host your own exhibit booth to experience WBC in a new way!
11) It comes with plenty of swag! Just because this is a virtual event, that doesn’t mean you’ll miss out on swag that’s such a huge part of the in-person experience. All attendees will receive a package of specially curated swag delivered directly to their homes. This includes a commemorative program book plus surprises from our partners.
Learn more and register here!