Enter the “No Small Thing” Video Contest For a Chance to Win a WBC2017 Registration and Other Great Prizes!
We know that it’s no small thing to run a small business. So in honor of Small Business Week this May, NAWBO is once again holding its “No Small Thing” video contest. Women small business owners, members and non-members are invited to highlight in a 2-minute or less video the “one thing” that has contributed the most to their success as a small business. The deadline to submit your entry is April 14th.
The winner and two finalists will be announced during Small Business Week, which runs May 1-5, 2017. NAWBO will feature the finalists and winner in e-blasts and on social media. NAWBO members will also have their videos shared on social media during the month of April as they are submitted.
Here’s what else you can win:
Two Finalists Receive
- ½ page, 4-color ad in National Women’s Business Conference 2017 (WBC) program book
- National exposure in an e-blast featuring their video during Small Business Week
- ½ page, 4-color ad in WBC program book
- Complimentary WBC registration
- On-stage recognition on October 17th at the NAWBO Awards Gala at the WBC
- National exposure on NAWBO social media and other communication channels
Ready, set, shoot: Start thinking today about the “no small thing” you want to share and then grab your smart phone! Most importantly, be creative and have fun!
Learn more about this year’s contest here.
Submit your video by the April 14th deadline to [email protected].