NAWBO National is looking for our next “Woman Business Owner of the Year”…is that you?
The Woman Business Owner of the Year Award sponsored by Bank of America recognizes an entrepreneur who excels at strategy, operations, finances, problem solving, overcomes adversity and gives back to her community. It’s not based on business size, but rather overall business excellence.
Nominations for this prestigious annual award are being accepted between now and May 30th. Requirements include:
- Be a woman who organizes, operates and assumes the risk for a business venture, including franchises
- Own 25% or more of the business
- Be involved in the day-to-day operations of the company
- NAWBO Premier member in good standing
- Be able to attend the virtual Annual Awards Gala at the National Women’s Business Conference—October 17-19, 2021—to accept the award
- Not a member of the National Board of Directors
The runners up will be recognized and the winner announced at our Annual Awards Gala in October. Learn more about the nomination process here.
Read about last year’s runners up and top winner (Rebecca Fyffe) here.