NAWBO Virtual is NAWBO’s newest membership chapter that connects, supports and inspires women business owners—like you—in areas across the country where NAWBO does not currently have a chapter within 45 miles of your place of business. You CAN still experience the power of NAWBO.
Even if you don’t live in a market with a local chapter, you can gain access to all of the tools you need to build your business and see it thrive:
- The newly launched Virtual Chapter features exclusive events, programming, social activities and Virtual Connect & Learns each month
- You also gain access to ALL of the Affinity Partner Benefits with an ROI of more than $5,000
- By joining NAWBO’s Virtual Chapter, you’re gaining access to women all over the country—not just in your backyard—who are changing the world through their business
- In a hyper-connected society, it’s easier now than ever before to build relationships with successful business owners from thousands of miles away and share resources and tools that help and inspire all women nationwide to grow their business and impact their community
- It’s not all virtual—NAWBO’s annual Women’s Business Conference provides the perfect opportunity for you to turn virtual connections into real-world relationships
ALL VIRTUAL MEMBERS ENJOY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
$19.95 per month or $239.40 if you pay annually
NAWBO Virtual is currently developing a monthly Mastermind Group. All interested members should contact [email protected].
Virtual Connect & Learns are on the second Thursday of every month at 5 p.m. PT/8 p.m. ET with featured speakers of particular interest to the Virtual Chapter members. CLICK HERE to join us for the next Virtual Connect & Learn on May 12th.
Please contact Director of Membership Deborah Snyder at [email protected] for more information.