December 1-16, 2022
Incredible keynotes by speakers, entrepreneurs and authors Molly Bloom and Magie Cook…
A talk by UPS Airline First Officer Angel Hughes, a woman of color in an industry where there are few, on why representation matters…
Plus, breakout sessions on today’s most timely business topics…
We recorded inspiring and impactful content from this fall’s National Women’s Business Conference (WBC) with the theme of “Power Your Dream” to give you access between December 1 and 16. Whether you attended and want to watch sessions you missed or want to experience it for the first time, you’re invited to the WBC2022 Playback!
- Champion Mindset, Molly Bloom, Speaker, Entrepreneur & Author
- Greatness Is Within You! Discover or Re-Discover Your Purpose, Magie Cook, Speaker & Author
- Representation Matters: What it Really Means to be Inclusive, UPS Airline First Officer Angel Hughes
- Spirited Dialogue: Women Shaking Up a Centuries-Old Industry
- National Awards Gala: Women Business Owner of the Year Finalists Panel
- Curiosity to Clarity: Disrupting our Patterns into Perceptions that Heal and Empower, Cari Kenize, Quantum Healer, Coach, Speaker and Intuitive Consultant
- 5 Things Business Owners Need to Know About Transitioning Their Business
- Fuel for Minority-Owned and Women-Owned Businesses
- Planning for Business Growth Success
- Proudly Woman-Owned
- The Digital Strategy
- The Future of the Workplace After the Pandemic
- Trademark Basics
Fill up on inspiration to set the tone for the new year! Cost is $49 for WBC registrants and $199 for non-registrants.
Registration opens this week; watch for details!