The United States, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Cameroon, Peru, Mexico, Taiwan, Australia, Italy, Jordan, Monaco, Argentina, Armenia, Congo, Czech Republic and Uruguay—hundreds of beautifully diverse women business owners representing these countries and others attended last month’s highly successful three-day event designed to advance women’s entrepreneurship globally:
NAWBO was proud to join together with longtime partner organization FCEM to fittingly host this event in one of our nation’s most global and culturally diverse cities—New York City. Some of the event highlights included:
- Remarks from Carla Harris, Chair of the National Women’s Business Council, on H.R. 5050 and the efforts of the NWBC
- Terry Neese, Virginia Littlejohn and Phyllis Hill Slater speaking on global parity for women in business
- A consulate panel conversation on propagating and sustaining women entrepreneurs
- Dr. Patricia Greene addressing the global rise of female entrepreneurship
- NAWBO international updates from partners
- Think tank roundtable discussions
- And more!
We would like to extend a very special thanks to our NAWBO-New York City Chapter President Maisha Walker and her team for welcoming us to their great city and hosting us during our stay.
Special thanks to our sponsors for their generous support:
Watch the event recap here: