NAWBO® Women’s Business Conference 2011 Delivers More Interactivity and Impact Than Ever
(San Diego, CA) — The National Association of Women Business Owners® (NAWBO®) is headed to the luxurious Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California, for the Women’s Business Conference 2011 (WBC2011): ACCESS, INFLUENCE, GROW on August 31st-September 1st. This year’s conference will be like no other with its newly condensed, high impact and high energy format designed to offer attendees the flexibility to customize their conference experience to meet their unique business needs.
“This year’s theme, Your Time is Now, speaks to the fact that more than any other time in history women business owners can significantly contribute toward economic recovery and NAWBO® wants to propel them to access new opportunities, influence their future and grow their businesses,” says NAWBO® President and CEO Helen Han. “With a newly improved format and a power-packed roster of speakers, facilitators, sponsors and exhibitors, WBC2011 is a must for women entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level of success.”
At the heart of this year’s conference is the Business Pavilion Marketplace & Expo. That’s where attendees will spend the majority of their time participating in roundtable discussions, learning new things in interactive workshops and networking with exhibitors/sponsors. Attendees will also be able to “meet and greet” with other attendees from their own industries or regions. “No other conference focuses on this level of continuous interactivity with so many opportunities for finding key solutions that are critical for business growth,” says 2011-12 incoming NAWBO® National Chair Evelyn Strange of Advanced Electrical Systems, Inc. in Louisville, KY. “No matter where an entrepreneur is with her, or his, business, they will be able to gain powerful opportunities for access, influence and growth.”
Other conference highlights include:
- “A Taste of California” Opening Reception featuring the Mayor of San Diego, The Honorable Jerry Sanders.
- Keynote General Sessions featuring Gail Blanke, Founder, President and CEO, Lifedesigns, LLC, and author of Throw Out Fifty Things-Clear the Clutter, Find Your Life, and Cindy Solomon, Speaker, Consultant and Executive Coach and author of The Rules of Woo: A Guide to Capturing the Hearts and Minds of Today’s Customers. See bios on Gail and Cindy at /content_13773.cfm.
- NAWBO® Hall of Fame Awards Dinner featuring a California Wine Tasting Reception and honoring the 2011 honorees:
Maria de Lourdes Sobrino, Founder & CEO, Lulu’s Dessert Corporation, Janice Bryant Howroyd, Founder and CEO, Act One Personnel Services, Koni Kim, President and CEO, Koni Corporation, and Lynda Weinman, Cofounder, lynda.com.
- Breakout Sessions featuring women entrepreneurs and thought leaders on topics that are the most relevant and timely to propel business growth.
- Corporate Sponsors and Exhibitors dedicated to the success and growth of women entrepreneurs, including premier sponsors like Ameriprise Financial and Wells Fargo (Platinum); Sprint (Diamond); and American Express OPEN, Guardian and Union Bank (Gold).
- Women Entrepreneursfrom across the nation who represent an already established community of success all dedicated to each other’s success.
View the complete WBC2011 agenda at http://nawbo.org/content_13147.cfm.
Register NOW at http://nawbo.org/content_13143.cfm.
Founded in 1975, the National Association of Women Business Owners® (NAWBO®) propels women entrepreneurs into economic, social and political spheres of power worldwide by: strengthening the wealth creating capacity of our members and promoting economic development within the entrepreneurial community; creating innovative and effective change in the business culture; building strategic alliances, coalitions and affiliations; and transforming public policy and influencing opinion makers. Learn more at www.nawbo.org