As you may know, managing a successful business can be as challenging as controlling a tetchy toddler on a good day. While there’s no immediate relief for the latter just yet, there are some incredibly simple ways to stay organized and ahead of the game when it comes to running your business.
Staying on top of projects, managing finances and participating in file sharing has never been easier thanks to the impressive selection of productivity apps available to you today. Improve functionality and efficiency within your company by adding the following to your application arsenal:
- Asana is an organizational online and mobile platform that allows you to organize projects and delegate tasks to team members on a neat and prioritized layout. View current projects and stay up to date on progress by assigning subtasks and follow-ups, or add comments, reminders and due dates to already existing tasks.
- Google Drive is the best platform to create, share and edit documents, sheets and presentations with your team. All files can be accessed from any computer or mobile device with your Google login, and every file is backed up on the drive and saved automatically, so you’ll never lose or misplace an important document again.
- Looking for a specific file that’s hard to find across the multitude of Google docs, sheets and e-mails you’ve created? Google’s upcoming release, SpringBoard, will easily search your entire Google drive for all relevant information, presenting you with every e-mail and document you need at the click of a button.
- QuickBooks takes the cake when it comes to financial organization apps, allowing you to create and manage invoices, accept incoming payments and checks, follow up with outstanding invoices and so much more with a clean and easy-to-use design.
- MindNode makes complicated brainstorming and mind mapping easy, organized and colorful! Start with a central idea and go from there—add photos, notes and illustrations to your mind maps and highlight colors to accentuate important ideas when sharing with your team.
- Scanning documents, checks and invoices is finally mobile and easier than ever with Tiny Scanner. Use your phone or tablet to simply take a picture of whatever you’re downloading and e-mail it out or save it on your mobile device.
- Expensify is the super simple way to create expense reports for business-related travel. Capture receipts, track time and mileage and import information from card transactions all in one app.
- Social media is all about timeliness, and Hootsuite will make sure all your posts are scheduled exactly when and where you want them. It works on platforms like Facebook and Twitter and tracks post analytics so you can see how they’re performing.
- Bit.ly will quickly become your go-to app when it comes to Twitter. Shorten links to fit within your character limit and track analytics, clicks and hits for your saved and posted shortlinks.
- With Qikshare, you can store visual business information and quickly and seamlessly send photos, files and contacts to anyone, from anywhere and to any device.