Name: Dawn Young-Cruz
Company Name: Team DYC Business Services, Virtual Assistant & Bookkeeping business
1. How long have you been in business: 3 years
2. How did you get into your business: I was consulting with a networking organization and had many members asking for assistance and saw a need and that busieness owners could use the assistance when needed or on a monthly basis that could be monetized for my expertise and consulting.
3. What is one of your biggest challenges running your business: As a consultant the biggest challenge that I face in my business it that entrepreneurs and new business owners feel that they can save money by doing some administrative tasks themselves that are not their expertise or strengths. The big problem is usually by doing these tasks themselves it will take them double the time and take them away from what they love doing and revenue producing activities which in turn costs them more than hiring a professional from the begining to set their office systems up properly.
4. Tell us about a big achievement:
--In your business - To build a thriving and successful business while assisting others on their success and making a difference in the world together.
--In your personal life - To have a loving and supportive family and friends that are always there as my cheerleaders in my success.
5. Tell us about your family and personal interests/activities: My family all lives in Ca and have my adoptive family here in Las Vegas that is where I call home. My interest include my love for all things Disney, Country Music and dancing, NASCAR racing.
6. What is on your desk: I have a small minimal desk and has my client files and laptop/computer station. Some would call it Organized ciaos
7. What resources do you use in business: My biggest resource in my network of fantastic professionals that are experts in their field.
8. What books have you read recently: Capturing the Disney Magic Every Day of your life by Pat Williams