Name: Ginger Allen
Company name: Your Marketing Liaison,
Title: CEO/Business Development Consultant
Description of Business: Your Marketing Liaison provides business development and marketing services to small to large businesses. Our team provides a wide variety of services that include: advertising, branding, field marketing, networking services, website management and creation, public relations, digital marketing, mobile applications, social media marketing and social media management.
1)How long have you been in business: I have been an entrepreneur for over 25 years.
2) How did you get into your business: From an early age, I have been a leader and mentor for women business owners. I am the oldest of three women and helped my mother, a single mom, raise my three sisters. It was a natural transition for me to run my own business.
3) What is one of your biggest challenges running your business: As a business owner, it can be hard to unplug and have limits to my work schedule. I am working on a well-balanced work and personal life to make time for myself like traveling on a cruise or spending time with my husband and family.
4) Tell us about a big achievement: I am excited that I have been chosen to be the Co-President Elect of the Clark County medical Society Alliance (CCMSA) by its members. We are spouses of physicians working to make the Southern Nevada community healthier and raise money for local charities.
--In your business:
--In your personal life:
5) Tell us about your family and personal interests/activities: I love traveling with my husband to tropical destinations and making time for myself to indulge in a massage every week. I am a dog lover and owner of a Shih Tzu rescue who is ten years old named Tessie. I am in recovery from alcohol for over 10 years and I am always working to educate people about addiction and to help others recover when they are ready.
6) What is on your desk: I have on my desk two computer monitors, a genie bottle, spinning top, pen and note pad. I like a clean workspace.
7) What resources do you use in business: I use Google and Google drive of course, Canva, Word Swag, QuickBooks, NAWBO and my mentors.
8) What books have you read recently: I am currently reading “You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living and Awesome Life” by Jen Sincero, and I always refer back to and share. What other people think of me is none of my business.