There Are So Many Reasons, But Here’s 10!
- It’s one of a kind! The WBC is the only event of its kind that brings together hundreds of women business owners and our community of supporters from across the U.S. each year to connect, learn, be inspired and grow.
- It’s in a great city! One of the most fun parts of the WBC is it travels to a different great city each year (for 2022, it’s in Louisville!), giving attendees the opportunity to learn and grow, plus explore and support a local community of women business owners.
- It’s incredibly affordable! At $500 for members and $575 for non-members (and less during Early Bird that ends on June 30), the cost is a no-brainer investment in yourself and your business. It includes three full days of programming plus connections and resources that will last long after.
- It’ll power your dream! The theme this year is “Power Your Dream” and all activities and sessions are designed to do just that, whether your dream is to sustain your current level of success or take it to the next level.
- It’s personal! Your conference experience can be tailored so you get the most out of it personally. Choose your breakout sessions. Pick the booths you want to visit in the exhibit hall. Connect with women business owners you’re interested in getting to know better!
- Its speakers are world-class! Hear from exceptional women like Molly Bloom, an inspirational speaker, entrepreneur and bestselling author of the memoir Molly’s Game, which was adapted into an award-winning film, and Magie Cook, a successful Latino businesswoman who started Maggie’s All-Natural Fresh Salsas and Dips and grew it into a multi-million-dollar company that Campbell’s purchased.
- It’s so much fun! Connect with other women business owners through a variety of fun activities sprinkled throughout the conference days, like morning workouts, networking, prize giveaways, plus, a gala where we celebrate our award winners.
- It’s your one-stop for shopping and resources! Our exhibit hall is the place to be before, after and between sessions. Our partners will be there to greet you with excellent business resources. Plus, other women business owners have products and services to engage and delight you.
- It’s an opportunity to get noticed! Put your business front and center with other women business owners; this event offers plenty of opportunity! Take out an advertisement in the program book or host your own exhibit booth to experience WBC in a new way!
- It comes with plenty of swag! All attendees will receive a specially curated swag bag when they’re welcomed at the registration booth in Louisville. This includes a program book plus surprises from our partners.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with your NAWBO sisters and supporters across the nation at this one-of-a-kind event designed to help you network, gain inspiration and resources, scale and grow, have fun and so much more. Register now during Early Bird to save!