Just like buying a car, you have choices when it comes to estate plans in Arizona. And if you don't make a choice, you'll have a vehicle that is chosen for you.
You will learn:
1. What happens without an estate plan.
2. The difference between a will and a trust.
3. How having an estate plan helps during your life (just not after your death).
4. How to get stupidity insurance for your kids.
5. A few mistakes not to make.
Heidi is a lawyer who spent 15 years in education, as a school counselor and as the district-level behavior coach. She has the superpower of simplifying complex ideas into something an average 5th grader will understand. Heidi earned her Ed.M in Counseling from Washington State University and was a member of the Inaugural Class of Liberty University School of Law. She passed the bar exam twice: in Florida in 2007 and in Arizona in 2018. She wrote the book "Lifeguard Your Legacy" in 2020, which turns Arizona estate planning into easy-to-understand blog speak.