NAWBO Phoenix Supports Arizona Gives Back With A Virtual Walk
A virtual walk – you can walk alone or meet up with a small group and walk together.
Complete your 45 minutes of walking between April 1 and April 12th
What to Expect:
100% of Your Registration Fee will be donated to your choice of one of these charities:
Women’s Enterprise Foundation - Find Out More Here
- The Women’s Enterprise Foundation (WEF) is a 501(c)3 charitable organization that supports and inspires emerging women business owners within the greater Phoenix area who have a demonstrated business development need or who would benefit from specialized educational training and development opportunities.
- Their mission is to support and inspire such enterprising women with scholarships and grants that enable them to further their education, leadership skills and opportunities to succeed
Diaper Bank of Central Arizona - Find Out More Here
- Their Mission: To distribute over 1,000,000 diapers annually to local non-profits, providing more Arizona families with basic necessities that in turn can help them work towards success.
Change Labs - Find Out More Here
- Change Labs is a Native-led and Native-controlled 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization operating on tribal lands that supports and enables the growth of Native American entrepreneurs and small businesses. With your support, we can improve the economic future of our Native families and communities
Showcase your business on the back of our t-shirt for a $100 sponsor fee
- A portion of the sponsor fees collected will be donated to the charities listed
A NAWBO Phoenix T-shirt for the first 60 people to register (t-shirts can be picked up at different locations across the valley prior to April 1st)
Stay Connected and Win Prizes with NAWBO Phoenix
Post a photo of your walk on social media and use #nawbophxgivesback to be entered into the “wheel of names” for prizes
Wear your shirt to our virtual celebration on Wednesday, April 14th, and prize drawing.
**All information about charities is from their respective websites and staff**