Local City Resources
- Boards and Commissions
- Building Code Enforcement
- Campaign Finance Reports
- City Charter
- Code of Ordinances
- Economic Development
- Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Hire Houston First
- Houston Permitting Center
- Learning and Development Center
- MWDBE / SBE Directory
- Mayor's Office of Trade and International Affairs
- OBO Solutions Center
- Register as a New City Supplier
- Information about Texas taxes.
- File and pay Texas taxes and fees.
- Local sales tax allocations and analysis.
- See state revenue, state spending and local debt information.
- Learn more about unclaimed property, or search for unclaimed property online.
- Learn about the state’s prepaid tuition and savings plans, scholarship opportunities and more.
- Property Tax Assistance
- Procurement Programs
You can also browse seamlessly for Comptroller content, as many of the agency’s program-specific websites have been consolidated into the main site.
|Looking For?||Find it at:|
|EveryChanceEveryTexan.org||Programs » Educational Opportunities and Investments|
|MatchthePromise.org||Programs » Educational Opportunities and Investments|
|KeepingTexasFirst.org||Programs » Endangered Species and the Economy|