Slay Your Mental Bully and Unlock Your Inner Leader
Self-Doubt, Insecurity and Lack of Confidence are the biggest killers to leadership success.
The reason? Because stress, anxiety, overwhelm, hesitation, frustration and poor decision-making are just some of the emotions/behaviors that result from doubt, insecurity and lack of confidence.
These things will cost the team and company time and money, deter the achievement of goals and eventually crush the spirit and energy of all involved.
High Achieving women leaders possess these and many more traits:
• Decisiveness - The ability to make powerful and quick decisions under pressure
• Confidence- The ability to show up as a powerful presence so others follow your lead
• Nurturing- The ability to lift others and derive pleasure from their successes
• Growth Mindset- continued evolution into their next level of leadership
• Communicative - Experts at engaging their team
• Collaborative- Focused on growth of team and other leaders as well as themselves
Creating a powerful growth mindset is the key to achieving goals, making powerful decisions, innovating and creating success for yourself, your team and the company in general. This success will also carry over into all areas of your life.
In this interactive workshop, participants will:
• Identify the underlying beliefs associated with self-doubt, insecurity, or lack of confidence
• Learn the functions of the human operating system that is creating the results in their lives
• Learn how to “flip the switch” on beliefs that do not serve them
• Visualize a future vision for their career and life that embodies who they want to be and what they want to have
Attendees will leave this workshop with:
• A powerful method to help make decisions with confidence
• New ways of boosting decisiveness, collaboration and empathy -- which enhance employee engagement and productivity
• Tools to minimize stress, anxiety and overwhelm, and a proven strategy for using time more efficiently to get more done
• Clarity around their worth and the value they bring to the company and to new clients
• New opportunities for growth and evolution into the next level of leadership, power, and success
Debbie Pickus is the Founder and CEO of Team Fireball, Inc., a team building/coaching company.
She coaches professional women and their teams with a goal of dissolving the limiting beliefs, self-doubt and self-sabotaging behaviors that block their greatness and steal their opportunities to reach next level success.
With her black belt in Shotokan karate and 25 years in fitness, Debbie brings a unique perspective to the mind/body connection and how to use it as a power source. Combining all of this with her Mental Martial Arts methodology and transformational mindset work, she speaks to and trains groups on harnessing this power to build confidence, power and a side of badass.
When not focused on her business, Debbie spends time with her fiancé Bill, her puppy George and her 3 grown kids whenever the opportunity allows.