National & Chapter Events
Sep 1 2016 - 12:00pm – Jun 30 2017 - 12:00pm
Oct 6 2016 - 12:00pm – 12:30pm
Oct 11 2016 - 4:00pm – 4:30pm
Oct 11 2016 - 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Oct 13 2016 - 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- 1 of 4
- next ›
A strong, unified voice
NAWBO - Chicago THRIVE: Facing the Future – Together
NAWBO Chicago's annual Thrive Conference is set for Monday, September 26th! This year's THRIVE Conference incorporates more keynote speakers who are all standouts in business. Managing growth, building culture, enhancing your digital footprint, increasing sales, and building relationships will be some of the many topics of discussion. People will feel empowered, energized and motivated to face the future - together.
- Jan Fields, former president of McDonald's USA, LLC who has been named to Forbes' list of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Fortune's 50 Most Powerful Women in Business list, The Wall Street Journal's 50 Women to Watch list and Crain's Chicago Business' list of 25 Women to Watch; and
- Amanda Lannert, CEO of The Jellyvision Lab as well as the CEO of the Year at the Moxie Awards in 2014 and 2015, Woman in Tech in 2016 and 2016;
- Suzanne Muchin, co-founder and principal of Mind + Matter Studio, a communication and strategy firm and 2012 inductee to the Chicago Entrepreneur Hall of Fame.
- Sima Dahl, well-known speaker, trainer and author.
- Maria Katris, CEO of Built In and an intrapreneur and entrepreneur who has 16+ years' marketing, strategy and consulting experience.
- Adela Cepeda, a finance specialist since 1980, Adela Cepeda, president of A.C. Advisory, Inc., manages the structuring and execution of transactions in the capital markets for corporations and municipalities and has consulted on over $130 billion of municipal borrowings.
Real Professional Growth Chicago
WE WORK TO STRENGTHEN THE WEALTH-CREATING CAPACITY OF OUR MEMBERS & PROMOTE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT WITHIN THE ENTREPRENEURIAL COMMUNITY
The Chicago chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) is heading into year two of a wildly successful program called the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!). NAWBO Chicago launched the program in 2014 in conjunction with DePaul University to empower teenage girls throughout the city and shape their futures through entrepreneurship.More
Founded in 1975 by a group of like-minded businesswomen to serve as the voice of women business owners and advocate on behalf of their entrepreneurial interests, NAWBO is proud to carry on that legacy and serve as the collective voice for women entrepreneurs of this generation and the next in the Nation’s Capital and state capitols across the country. More
Women helping women help the world
Our national presence is beyond widespread. Find your local chapter and plug in.