Insurance Professional/NAWBO-OC President
True Path Financial & Insurance Services
- What does your company do?
We provide financial planning and insurance solutions to individuals, couples, and businesses.
- What is your company's mission?
To provide insurance solutions, wealth preservation and financial services to individuals and businesses.
- What essentials do you carry in your day-to-day work bag?
A Notebook, Pens/pencils calendar, laptop, chapstick.
- Which person - living or dead - do you most admire and why?
Abraham Lincoln - He was know as being an honest individual and I too find honesty and good intentions are the way to navigate in life. I make sure my clients are treated like family and make financial and insurance recommendations based on their goals and dreams.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
To be able to sing like Janis Joplin or Stevie Nicks
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- What is your most treasured possession?
My black on black 2019 Dodge Challenger
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Winston Churchill. I appreciate that he had a reputation for thinking outside the box and did his best for his country.
- What is one accomplishment/win you're most proud of?
Hitting Million Dollar Roundtable (Top 10% of Financial and Insurance Agents in the world) in my 2nd year of business.
- Do you have a favorite quote or affirmation?
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What is one book and/or podcast you always recommend to other leaders?
"The Way of the Peaceful Warrior" Dan Millman
- What is your superpower?
My ability to communicate with others and come with an open heart.
- If you went on a road trip, where would you go and who would you go with?
New Orleans! I would grab some of my besties and head over for a week of fun!
- Why should someone join NAWBO?
The women I have met through NAWBO have been nothing short of amazing! We are here to support and lift one another up.
- How has Covid changed your outlook personally and professionally?
When my father passed a few years ago, that experience taught me that life is quite fragile and we never know when it is our time so I live my life fully. I would much rather spend my remaining time being a positive person and are more mindful of what information and people I let into my life.
- What’s been the mindset that has helped you thrive?
To take the high road always. I treat my clients and dear friends like family and strive to support them in any way I can.
- What trends are you seeing in your industry?
Many folks are nervous about what is happening with the stock market and are looking for products that have more guarantees and less volatility such as annuities and permanent life insurance. Protecting ones wealth with insurance is an important component of wealth building and preservation!
- What should potential and current clients anticipate from your company in 2023?
Our company is coming out with new products and solutions this year such as a 5 Year, 5.25% guaranteed annuity. Great product that guaranteed 5.25% regardless of the markets.