Members of the National Association of Women Business Owners® (NAWBO®) are a part of the largest dues paying organization for women entrepreneurs and the voice of the nation’s over 9.1 million women-owned businesses. Click here for a full listing of NAWBO Membership Dues for each chapter. A NAWBO® membership offers women-owned businesses a national and local platform to tap into the power of an already established community of women entrepreneurs. Join ONLINE or submit your APPLICATION today!
- NAWBO® Membership is open to individual business owners who own an equity interest and actively participate as a sole proprietor; an active partner of a partnership or active member of a limited liability company; and independent contractor; or individual owners of 5 percent or more of the stock of a corporation and who are involved in policy-making and day-to-day management of the corporation.
- Membership is both the national organization and a local chapter. NAWBO® has chapters in most metropolitan areas. If there is a chapter within 45 miles of your home or business location, you must pay both chapter and national dues to be eligible for membership. If there is not a chapter in your area, you can join NAWBO® as an At-Large member.
- A NAWBO® membership is recorded in the name of the individual, not the organization.
- Membership dues are nonrefundable and are subject to change.
- A new member's join date is the first day of the month NAWBO® National receives payment.
Ways to Join NAWBO®:
If you have already set up a customer profile and have a username and password please log in here. There is no need to re-enter your contact information. To retrieve your user name and password click here. For a list of NAWBO-Chapter Dues click here.
MAIL application and check to:
P. O. Box 826157
Philadelphia, PA 19182-6157
FAX application and credit card payment information to:
If you have questions or need more information about a NAWBO membership, contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.