Our Events Calendar allows women entrepreneurs to connect and engage in regional, national and international events – to expand their network and spheres of influence within the entrepreneurial community at large. To have an event/conference uploaded onto the NAWBO® events calendar, please submit in writing to publications@NAWBO.org for consideration.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
UPCOMING NAWBO® PROGRAMS & EVENTS
NAWBO Leadership Boot Camp
April 26, 2015
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
Room Block Dates: April 24-26, 2015
Room Rate is $156 plus tax
Cutoff Date is April 3, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. PT
Please reserve guestroom through the following link https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/NAWBORegionalTrainingApril2015 or by calling Central Reservations at 1-800-325-3535 for the dates listed above. Please state the NAWBO Room Block for April if you decide to call-in.
**If you plan to attend both the NAWBO leadrership training and NAWBO - CA conference, reservations must be booked separately. Please see below for hotel room block reservation information for NAWBO - CA Propel Your Business.
· State of NAWBO
· Five Star Program- chapter metrics – what chapters are on a roll- what chapters are working on. Success stories celebrated.
· 2015-2016 planning – OPBP (committee OPBP) Get ready for your summer retreats and plan for the next board year
· Education/development- how to help our members get to that next level of success- best Practice Sharing
· Culture of NAWBO
· NAWBO Backend Admin Reports Training/Website roll out
· Advocacy – Events and Support - Women in Government initiative – Vision 2020 goal
· One-on-One Advisory Sessions with Rachael Bender, Director of Chapter Services; Joy Lutes, Director of Public Policy; Deborah Snyder, Director of Membership or Presidents Assembly Steering Committee Regional Representatives
· NAWBO Communications/Marketing
· What it means to serve on a board – your responsibilities to the organization, the culture and the bottom line- for President Elects
· Membership strategies
Get started on your One page business plan for your 2015-2016 year- get ready for your board retreats…how to get the most out of your board planning
· NAWBO CULTURE and how to best work with your board team to sustain a healthy board, plus takeaways for board retreats i.e. how to build your chapter codes of conduct
· Work on chapter budgets…how to plan for scaling and growth
· See the new NAWBO website and chapter template that is available.
· Learn how to continue to market and communicate the value of NAWBO
· Once you have reached 100 members – how to do you get to that next level
Click Here to Register cost is $75 per person.
NAWBO - California Propel Your Business Conference 2015
April 27-28, 2015
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
$176 per night, reservation deadline is April 6, 2015
Reserve by phone: 1-800-325-3535 or online:
Please state the California Propel your Business Conference room block for April if you decide to call-in.
Exciting planning is already on its way. This is a conference of opportunity! Before our conference begins on Monday, NAWBO National will be holding their Leadership Boot Camp on Sunday, 4/26. So you have the opportunity to attend two conferences while in Sacramento. Click here to register the cost is $125 if you register before March 15, 2015. Click here for agenda.
Receive Promo code for NAWBO National Leadership Boot Camp upon checkout.
**If you plan to attend each conference, reservations must be booked separately**