Our Events Calendar allows women entrepreneurs to connect and engage in regional, national and international events – to expand their network and spheres of influence within the entrepreneurial community at large. To have an event/conference uploaded onto the NAWBO® events calendar, please submit in writing to publications@NAWBO.org for consideration.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
UPCOMING NAWBO® PROGRAMS & EVENTS
NAWBO Member Orientation
Tuesday, October 28, 2015 at 12:00 (noon) ET
Did you know that with your NAWBO membership you have the following benefits;
• Affinity Partners- “member only” benefits
• eLearning Series-cutting edge resources to become a better business leader
• Ability to increase your company’s visibility
• Opportunity to develop leadership skills
This webinar will provide best practices of how to get the most out of your NAWBO membership! We look forward to your participation.
*Note-All members will benefit from this webinar.
Click here to register.
NAWBO eLearning Series- How Does the Affordable Care Act Impact Small Business!
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 12:00 (noon) ET
An Affordable Care Act 101 introduction for anyone new to the law as well as a current update on the status of the implementation and what it means for women business owners.
This webinar will be presented by Meredith K. Olafson, Senior Policy Advisor, Office of the Administrator, United States Small Business Administration and Rhett Buttle, Director, Private Sector Engagement at US Department of Health and Human Services.
Click here to register
NAWBO Presidents Assembly Webinar - Education & Programing
Join us for a Webinar on November 20, 2014. More details coming soon.
All chapter leaders are encouraged to attend.
The webinar will be on Thursday November 20, 2014 at 12pm Eastern / 11am Central / 10am Mountain / 9am Pacific.
Education & Programing
Thursday, November 20, 2014
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar. Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/916846024
NAWBO Leadership Boot Camp
February 5, 2015
Hotel: New York Marriott Downtown $199 a night.
Hotel registration link coming soon
Here is the preliminary agenda:
· Grow your membership
· What it means to serve on a board – your responsibilities to the organization, the culture and the bottom line
· How to be a better team
· How advocacy can engage your membership, bring in higher revenue WBOs and more
· Chapter Financial Management (aka Treasurer and Board Financial Training)
· Local Chapter Education and Programming
· NAWBO Backend Admin Reports Training
· One-on-One Advisory Sessions with Rachael Bender, Director of Chapter Services; Joy Lutes, Director of Public Policy; Deborah Snyder, Director of Membership or Presidents Assembly Steering Committee Regional Representatives
Click here to register, cost is $75 per attendee.