Please join us for our evening presentation with guest speaker Karianne Munstedt, who will present "From Bully to Bestie - How Changing Your Thoughts Changes Everything."
The average woman has thousands of thoughts per day, most of which are on a repeat loop. Of those repeated thoughts, a majority are negative. The words we think to ourselves have a monumental impact on both how we live our lives and how we treat others. From her own experience, her years as a portrait photographer for women, and conversations with female acquaintances, Karianne has found the top reason why women speak negatively to themselves is: perfectionism.
Karianne tackles this thought-provoking and sensitive subject with hope and love - and without judgment.
The audience will:
- Understand what perfectionism is and is not
- Visually see the difference between negative words/energy and positive words/energy
- Understand how perfectionism is holding them back
- Learn to rephrase their unkind thoughts
- Leave with action steps to combat perfectionist thoughts in their everyday lives
- Date: Wednesday, September 16th, 2020
- Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom
- Time: 6:00pm - 7:15pm; Q & A after the presentation
- Free for members and guests!