The National Association of Women Business Owners – Minnesota Chapter (NAWBO-MN) provides a local avenue for women entrepreneurs to connect with their peers. Women business owners, large and small, join together for regular networking, educational programs, mentorship and support. Nationally, NAWBO was founded in 1975 to open doors for women entrepreneurs by transforming public policy and leveling the playing field. Representing the issues and concerns of women-owned businesses at the national, state and local levels, NAWBO is in the forefront of advocating on behalf of women business owners and the issues that impact their companies.
16526 W 78th Street, #168
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
Contact Admin at: 612.326.7772
We help women business owners have access to education, peers and support to guide them through scalability, stability and succession.
Within the next 4 years grow NAWBO-Minnesota into THE premier Minnesota women's business organization providing connections, networking, education and public policy for owners seeking greater growth and higher-level business success.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
If you are interested in speaking or presenting* at one of our events, please download and complete this form and return it to the NAWBO-MN Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please call 612.326.7772.
*Please Note: NAWBO-MN does not pay speaker fees or travel expenses for standard NAWBO-MN meetings or events.
2022 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Nominations for 2023 Board Members is now open. Please click here to learn more about the openings and to complete the nomination form.
Mary Younggren - Advent Group
Julie Kimble - KimbleCo
Nikki Rohloff - Rohloff Associates
Carol Moss - Hellmuth & Johnson
Kasey Worrell Hatzung - Fusion Hill
Sponsorship Committee Chair
Kirstyn Sansom - Sansom Consulting - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirstynsansom/
Catalyst Fund Chair
Kasey Worrell Hatzung - Fusion Hill - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaseyhatzung/
Marketing Committee Chair
Membership Committee Chair
Heather Polivka - HeatherPSolutions - https://www.linkedin.com/in/heatherpolivka/
Programming Committee Chair
Governance Committee Chair
Tamara Prato - Connect The Dots - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamaraprato/
DEI Committee Chair
The Annual Achieve! Awards are an opportunity to showcase and celebrate those successful women who have made great strides and seen significant success in their businesses. This event is also a wonderful opportunity to get motivated, make meaningful connections and to showcase your own business.
In June, we celebrated five incredible women, honoring them as:
- Woman Business Owner of the Year - Heide Olson, All In One Accounting
- Emerging Woman Business Owner of the Year - Tameka Jones, Lip Esteem
- Disrupter of the Year - Nikki Rohloff, Rolhoff Associates
- Member of the Year - Heather Polivka, Heather P Solutions
- Advocate of the Year - Wendy Sulliven, WENRICH PD Construction
Minnesota Women Business Owners Hall of Fame Event
The Minnesota Business Owners Hall of Fame was established in 2013 to honor women who made substantial and lasting contributions to Minnesota’s entrepreneurial community. Each inductee has:
- Made a major impact on women’s entrepreneurial development in Minnesota;
- Demonstrated leadership qualities or a spirit of entrepreneurial innovation that can serve as an inspiration to future generations of Minnesota entrepreneurs,
- Been publicly acknowledged for their accomplishments by winning a major business award and/or receiving similar recognition from their industry and
- A meaningful connection to Minnesota (such as place of birth, education, and/or business location).